Existential/Gestalt Group therapy
• Provide a familiar and safe environment where to share our experience, work for achieving our personal goals and work on what hinders them;
• Provide professional psychological support;
• Create a group, create a network of people, make friends and meet new people;
• Find support at different levels or simply share an existential discomfort that needs to be heard and addressed.
• Helping people discover their personal potential and creative side;
• Work on pretensions, expectations and desires;
• Learn to stay in the "comfortable" and the "uncomfortable" together;
• Share and discover all about what this city offers us and learn how to consciously identify what we need.
All the people that are interested in doing some therapy work in group. The group therapy can be combined with individual sessions.
Art of Thought - 147 Commercial Street E1 6BJ
The group will take place once a month on a Saturday from 1pm to 3pm .
BOOKING AND INFORMATIONS
Stefania Orsi - Psychologist and Gestalt Psychotherapist (HCPC and BACP registered).
07449147170 - firstname.lastname@example.org